At Rowheels, we are eternally grateful for our customers, which is why we have taken additional measures during this challenging time to be able to meet your mobility needs. We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routines, as well as social distancing and other safety protocols to keep everyone safe. Our business remains fully operational, and every employee who can work remotely is doing so. Our manufacturing team is currently working in shifts around the clock and in separate locations to avoid any contact with one another. Our Sales & Support team is readily available to address any order questions or concerns at 1-608-268-9670 or email@example.com. We are working extended hours, and can be reached in our website chat until late in the evenings and on weekends to provide extended support to our customers.
For our customers in need of medical mobility products, we request that you place any orders for essential equipment as soon as convenient, so that we may be able to continue to provide 100% service levels for as long as possible if the situation deteriorates.
Many customers have called and informed us of challenges with their current financial situations and insurance reimbursements during this medical emergency. In order to help alleviate these concerns, we are currently offering different FINANCE OPTIONS, from Bread (low-interest rates and payment period up to 24 months) and Paypal (interest-free for 6 months). Please watch for the different finance options during checkout or CALL US to discuss them.
We understand that this time is challenging for everyone, and you may be prevented from visiting our representatives or dealer locations across the country. We are fully prepared to deliver excellent service and a superior online purchasing [link to rowheels.com] experience of our mobility products for our customers.
Take Care and Keep Safe,
In case you have not already seen these instructions from the CDC, we encourage you to read and follow the below recommendations on how to stay healthy and safe.
- Stay at home, and contact your healthcare provider if you develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- If you develop any emergency warning signs for COVID-19, seek medical attention immediately. In adults, emergency warning signs* are as follows:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Confusion or inability to rouse
- Bluish lips or face*Please note this list is not all-inclusive. Consult your medical provider for any other symptom that is severe or concerning.
- Keep away from others who may be sick
- Maintain physical distance with others as much as possible (about 6 feet)
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, and then throw the tissue immediately into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Have a plan if your child’s school or childcare facility is temporarily closed or for potential changes at your workplace.
At Rowheels, we want you to know that we will continue to do everything we can to help. We believe that together, we can help slow the spread of this coronavirus, lessening its impact. Once we do that, it will only be a matter of time before we can get our communities back to normal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this challenge together.