E-Commerce Sales Specialist
8001 Terrace Ave., Suite 204
Middleton, WI 53562
This position is responsible for managing Rowheels E-commerce sales channel direct to consumer and manage relationship with other online vendors including Amazon. The E-commerce Sales Specialist will help execute Rowheels’s go-to market strategy into the E-commerce B2C channel to achieve E-commerce sales targets. This person will need to work with all internal teams, marketing, customer service and field sales to maximize the online sales channel and deliver a fluid purchase process for customers. With the solid marketing and digital media back up, this person will focus on converting the leads generated on the Rowheels store. Apply social media marketing expertise to increase the effectiveness of online sales efforts, and increase customer satisfaction by maintaining and engaging the website content.
- Manage the direct to consumer online channel including online sale promotion strategies, content personalization, improving conversion rates and continue to expand Rowheels product offerings across other stores.
- Lead the E-commerce sales effort: manage CPC, develop and maintain a predictable forecasting model, manage CRM, provide customer support to the inbound inquiries and collaborate with Rowheels marketing team to deliver sales targets.
- Manage, maintain, grow, and launch 3rd party marketplaces, including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Durable medical equipment web stores and medical retail stores.
- Convert leads that are generated by marketing campaigns, customer online inquiries, inbound customer calls, email campaigns, Facebook Leads, web chats, Amazon marketing and other partner web stores. Support all conversion-focused website initiatives led by the Marketing department to achieve E-commerce sales targets.
- Partner with marketing team and operations to ensure that the right product assortment is available on the site and that gaps in the assortment are identified for sourcing and partnership opportunities.
- Work closely with procurement and leadership to bring third party complementary products to the Rowheels web store that will benefit the Rowheels patient segment.
- Monitor trends and emerging technologies; provide guidance and input into best practices; gather and research information that enhances the value of the site.
- Conduct market research and competitive analyses and translate that research into content, new products, new programs, and online campaigns working alongside the marketing team.
- Generate reports and analytic-based insights from E-commerce and overall business generated data, and present recommendations for tagging strategy.
- As part of professional development, will learn to develop revenue, margin analysis, cost of goods, and sales forecast.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven record selling medical/healthcare or wellness related consumer products online.
- At least TWO years E-commerce Marketplace, Website, Amazon sponsored product ads, Google Shop, Adroll, Facebook Shop, ChannelAdvisor, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Shopify, company website design and setup, SEO, etc. and related experience preferred.
- Excellent technical skills and proficiency in Photoshop, Magento, WordPress, HTML, etc. preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Superb attention to detail. Ability to follow-up and follow through.
- Outstanding time-management, planning, and administrative skills and has ability to organize and prioritize workload to focus on sales conversion.
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic spirit, outgoing character and positive attitude; high degree of energy, detail-oriented, self-motivation, and flexibility.
- Experience of managing online sales, converting sales leads and online campaign management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years E-commerce inside sales experience/customer Service
Amazon experience (Vendor Central)
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Prior experience in healthcare or direct to consumer online retail market
- Direct to consumer social marketing experience, SEO and SEM
Competitive base salary with competitive commission structure with no caps.