Inside Sales and Customer support
8001 Terrace Ave., Suite 204
Middleton, WI 53562
Job Description: Inside Sales and Customer Support
Rowheels is an exciting, fast growing and innovative wheelchair medical device company and manufacturer, with a disruptive e-commerce strategy to achieve lower healthcare cost. The company has now launched its scalable e-commerce web store with unique features and this will further include other complementary 3rd party products. Rowheels plans to establish itself as a “mini Amazon” within the Rehabilitation medical device market. The company is now on a path for exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus to be the best. While patented Rowheels technology is a revolution in the wheelchair industry, the company has a game changing business model allowing Rowheels to influence and change the way the world works in durable medical equipment space. Join Rowheels in this exciting journey.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success in a fast-growing company. This position has great growth prospects in the future.
This position is responsible for managing Rowheels inbound sales and customer support both in pre-sales and after sales. The online E-commerce sales channel generates several enquiries and these need to be converted into sales by providing excellent support and right solutions to help the patients with their disability needs. This person will also manage relationship with other online vendors including Amazon, partner websites and other durable equipment vendors. The Inside Sales Specialist will help execute Rowheels’s go-to market strategy into the E-commerce B2C channel to achieve online sales targets. This person will need to work with all internal teams, Marketing, Customer Service and Field sales to maximize the online sales channel and deliver a fluid purchase process for customers. With solid marketing and digital media realized, this person will focus on converting leads generated from the Rowheels store and other E-pipelines. Apply social media marketing expertise to increase the effectiveness of online sales efforts, and increase customer satisfaction by maintaining and engaging the website content.
· Manage the inbound sales enquiries from online channel by providing the required support and solutions through online chats, customer phone calls and website contacts.
· Provide after sales customer service with clients already using the Rowheels product.
· Help in developing online sale promotion strategies, content personalization, improving conversion rates and continue to expand Rowheels product offerings across other stores.
· Convert leads that are generated by marketing campaigns, customer online inquiries, inbound customer calls, email campaigns, Facebook Leads, web chats, Amazon marketing and other partner web stores. Support all conversion-focused website initiatives led by the Marketing department to achieve E-commerce sales targets.
· Coordinate the E-commerce sales effort with the marketing team: manage CPC, metrics reporting, develop and maintain a predictable forecasting model, manage CRM, provide customer support and collaborate with Rowheels marketing team to deliver sales targets.
· Manage a sales pipeline, sales activity, and monthly business forecasting through customer interfacing activities and sales data analysis.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of experience and education
· Inbound customer support experience with conversion into sales
· 1-3 year(s) experience in medical inside sales preferred
· E-commerce sales direct to consumer preferred
· Passionate working for people with disability and finding right solutions for them.
· Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrate strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, web-based and telephonic communication, and e-commerce applications
· Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic spirit, outgoing character and positive attitude; high degree of energy, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and flexible