E-Commerce Business Manager
8001 Terrace Ave., Suite 204
Middleton, WI 53562
Rowheels is an exciting, fast growing and innovative wheelchair medical device company and manufacturer, with a disruptive e-commerce strategy to achieve lower healthcare cost. The company has now launched its scalable e-commerce web store with unique features and this will further include other complementary 3rd party products. Rowheels plans to establish itself as a “mini Amazon” within the Rehabilitation medical device market. The company is now on a path for exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus to be the best. While patented Rowheels technology is a revolution in the wheelchair industry, the company has a game changing business model allowing Rowheels to influence and change the way the world works in durable medical equipment space. Join Rowheels in this exciting journey.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success in a fast-growing company. This position has great growth prospects in the future.
Job Description: Inside Sales and Customer Support
This position is responsible for managing Rowheels Medical Equipment online marketplace and SEM activities that drive both end users and third party product vendors to the site. The E-Commerce manager will work with internal marketing and customer service teams to maximize the online sales channel and deliver a fluid purchase process for customers. With digital media background, this person will serve as the marketplace’s top administrator. Managing site technical, content upload, moderation and other operational functions. This person will also oversee Google Adwords strategies and tactical implementation to drive traffic to the marketplace.
* JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the e-commerce marketplace content, traffic, vendor, site design changes, security, payment gateways, data management, moderation and all other tasks related to successful hosting of ROWHEELS E-commerce business.
- Serve as the Power Admin conducting operational oversight of the marketplace as well as end user and third party vendor moderation and assistance.
- Manage the Magento ecommerce administration portal and HTML and WordPress site changes.
- Setup and ensure ongoing optimization & management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for on Google Adwords, and Social Media
- A/B testing ad creative, keyword research and planning, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Analysis of campaign data and provide clear and directional information to account management team to improve campaigns
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues and produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
* Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent technical skills and proficiency in Google Adwords, Magento, WordPress, HTML is essential.
- Experience managing e-commerce direct to consumer marketplace for at least three years. Medical industry online sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience managing Amazon Seller Central on behalf of seller is preferred.
- Expert in managing SEO and SEM (Google Adwords, AdRoll, Analytics, Google Shop).
- Experience managing online sales, strategizing on Online promotion/advertising campaign management. Knowledge of Digital Media platforms is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Superb attention to detail. Ability to follow-up and follow through.
- Outstanding time-management, planning, and administrative skills.
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic spirit, outgoing character and positive attitude; high degree of energy, detail-oriented, self-motivation, and flexibility.
* BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Relevant Work Experience: 2-3 years E-commerce online marketplace experience
* PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in healthcare or direct to consumer online retail market
- Direct to consumer social marketing experience, SEM, SEO.
Competitive base salary with bonus. Benefits include: health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, PTO
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday